Mistahboards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory room. ( Where achievements of guild Mistah posted )

Go down

Glory room. ( Where achievements of guild Mistah posted ) Empty Glory room. ( Where achievements of guild Mistah posted )

Post  Huaze~Lei. Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:54 pm

I hope I could post all the unforgettable mem'ries of Mistah in the different server we've been. Eventhough those are keep within ourselves. Anyway, guild Mistah again proved that they're the best among the best. We just crowned as the first ever "Guild Of the Month" of InsaneRO after wiping the Agit Lords Campaign with 7points. Personally, It was so sweet. Why? It's simply because I'm bout to leave our country Philippines to Japan for a month. And probably I won't be seen in R.O world in the said time. It means Mistah guild will go for a deep hibernation? Absolutely, No! Council will take place of the position I'm gonna left. Again, Congratulations! Cheers!

Well. I just want to thank you guys! For everything. Each night of WoE's. I'm seeing everybody playing with passion. Mistah guild won't forge it's name without your help. Again, thank you guys!

To my comrades who's can't be with us because of iRL issues. Keep doing your things people. You're a part of each and every victories we're cherishing.

- Mistah Jfry Grc Hblr.
( Battle field commander )
Huaze~Lei.
Huaze~Lei.
Mistah Spammer

https://mistahboards.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down